Skylar has been teething so I though he might enjoy having a teething biscuit. Well what a mess that turned out to be. The box should have a caution, only use with no clothes and don't be around any fabric that you would like to keep clean.
He has the prettiest blue eyes! And I totally agree with you on the teething biscuits. I finally just gave up on those and some banana cookie that seemed to melt. I know it is August but have you thought about Halloween costumes yet? I see them in the stores....
1 comment:
He has the prettiest blue eyes! And I totally agree with you on the teething biscuits. I finally just gave up on those and some banana cookie that seemed to melt. I know it is August but have you thought about Halloween costumes yet? I see them in the stores....
Post a Comment