
Skylar loves his new trampoline, he is doing good at working on jumping!

Skylar put his tunnel in his ball pit and goes through it all the time. He is also now into running and diving (belly flopping) into it. He is so silly.

Guy and his new look, he finally made an appointment with the optometrist, and now gets to wear glasses ;) After getting his glasses, he was amazed at what he could see (everything), compared to what it used to be.

Skylar found me shoes and put them on and took many laps around the house walking in them!

One of his many laps
2 comments:
That looks like tons of fun! Julia is going to have a blast at your place. Guy looks good in specs. :) I'm super excited to see you next week. I get a few days to rest up and then I'll be ready to go again.
That trampoline looks like a lot of fun! :-)
Post a Comment