Pepper is such a good baby. She eats well and sleeps often and for long stretches at night. She is not much of a cryer unless you are changing her and you use a cold wipe, or you delay her eating. The boys are doing great with her. Niko has a little bit of jealousy when I am feeding her; he wants up too. Skylar is very concerned when I feed her because the initial latch is still somewhat painful for me and he does not like to see me hurting. I am doing pretty good for the most part; there is not to much pain from the surgery, and I am doing really well with the breastfeeding. (I was not successful with either of the boys.) Guy has been awesome and so helpful. He gets up at night to pick her up for me to feed her and changes 98% of all the diapers. It is really great to see him with his kids; he is such a great daddy and a wonderful husband.
I feel very lucky. My family rocks.
Below are some photos since Pepper has arrived
The boys getting to hold Pepper at the hospital

Getting ready to head home. This is a special outfit, it is the same outfit that both my sister and I, and the boys wore home from the hospital as well.
Pepper making faces
Brother love

The boys getting ready to enjoy the mud! Good thing Nana was here to clean them up ;)
My messy boy
Pepper enjoying her beauty sleep
My two boys!

A little wrestling!

Just relaxing

While Papa was here Skylar learned about making tracks and exploring, Skylar dug it and here he was doing it on his own, very cool!
Practicing being cute!

An attempt to try and get a family shot
2 comments:
Hi Meaghann,
I am glad to read that you are recovering quickly from the surgery to bring Pepper into the world. It also sounds like your patience and hard work with breastfeeding is paying off grandly. Way to go!
Have a great day!
-Bret
"The glory of God is man fully alive." -St. Irenaeus
From Benzer Glendon a.k.a [LoNeRBeNzeR]
I've been reading your blog all the way from another part of this world and I find that the blog you have is a rather decent one with relatively few pictures and words to describe. I have deleted mine the other day so I don't think you can visit. But my link is actually solitaryfailure.blogspot though now it's empty. Erm.. just to drop you a comment. =)
Post a Comment