We spent New Years Eve at our house with some friends. The kids had so much fun together and played really well. There were 4 kids Skylars age, 2 kids Nikos age and a 8 month old and Pepper, along with everyones parents. It was quite the full house. We were aiming for a NY New years but we only lasted till about 8:30 and then the kids started getting tired. All in all it was a fun night and it is always nice to spend it with friends. I feel very lucky to have met such a great group of people here. Thanks everyone!
This is the only shot I have of them. We were trying to get a photo of them all. Hopefully I will get a better copy from one of the other moms, but until then this will have to do
2 comments:
Happy New Year!!!!
happy new year!!
Post a Comment