We had a fun Easter. We had a easy morning with Easter baskets, an egg hunt and then we went to the neighbors down the street for dinner. It was such a nice day and loads of fun Easter baskets
I love those baskets! I think they are the perfect size for this age. So glad you are making friends in your new neighborhood. And did I mention how much I love your fruit Easter basket? I should pin it. ;)
3 comments:
I love those baskets! I think they are the perfect size for this age. So glad you are making friends in your new neighborhood. And did I mention how much I love your fruit Easter basket? I should pin it. ;)
Pepper looks like she's changed so much already! Looks like a great first holiday in your new home :)
Let's celebrate it with joy in our hearts.
Post a Comment