When asking Niko what he wanted to do for his birthday he always responded with "I want Sally, Flo, Ramon, and Doc." I could never get out of him what he wanted to do. So I told my mom what he wanted for his birthday. Well, after some failed bids and stressful moments Nana and Papa delivered. They were able to get all the cars that Niko wanted and more. He now has almost a full set of Radiator Springs cars from the movie "Cars".
Below are the pictures of him getting the cars. It was almost too much for him to handle. He was having a hard time taking it all in and he just wanted to gather them all together and look at them, but alas, he also had to fend off his brother and sister from taking them.
![]() |
| One happy boy |
![]() |
| What Niko loves to do: Lay on the floor by himself and play with his cars. |


1 comment:
Great job Meaghann! Happy Birthday Niko :)
Post a Comment