Well once again I am way delayed at posting and update. I have been bad with all forms of communication, I have emails that I need to send to friends, blogs that need to be updated, texts to send, and when the kids are a sleep and I have the time, I would rather zone out.
Here is a photo of the kids in the Giants gear that Nana and Papa and Aunty Whitney sent the kids. We are loving watching the Giants, very excited for the World series!! We are also so excited to be heading to Humboldt for the birth of my nephew!! Hoping to get more posts updated soon.
4 comments:
Love all that black and orange!! Your kids are adorable. Don't sweat all the communication. There is a season for everything, right?
Nice gear. let me know when you are coming to humboldt maybe we can get together and visit.
They are SO cute! Go Giants :)
The kids look great! Miss you guys.
Post a Comment