Sunday, November 18, 2012

Baby Ace



 The whole reason we headed to Humboldt was to be there to meet our new family member. After a week (and the other 39weeks) of waiting he we finally got to meet him. He his so beautiful, and I feel so blessed that I got to be there as he entered this world. My sister did a beautiful job with her labor and delivery she is a total ROCK STAR!! 
How quickly he found his way in to my heart. Love him very much and can't wait to see him again. 
Welcome to the world Parker David Morgan!!




Getting to hold him for the first time

the boys meeting Parker

Family getting to meet Parker
The proud parents
The beautiful sweet Parker with his Mommy


after Skylar and Guys original flight got canceled, Skylar got an additional 2 days to get to know Parker


Nana and her kids

Kisses for Parker
Niko was awesome with Baby Parker



1 comment:

Powers Fam said...

What an amazing family! Parker is adorable. Congrats to your sister and to you auntie!! I love his little arm roll.