Below is a picture of Skylar in his pool. He was having a hard time standing up in it because it has a cushioned bottom, so he would fall. I love his face expression when he feels the shock of the cold water.
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Pool fun
So in the Johnson house we have been pretty sick all week. We were not able to go to any playdates or the gym; we have barely left the house. On Friday morning Skylar and I needed to run to Target to get some supplies, and while we were there I bought Skylar a little $5 pool. We brought it home filled it up and he had a blast, he spent most of the day outside eating messy, sticky foods, splashing in the water, bird watching.....
Below is a picture of Skylar in his pool. He was having a hard time standing up in it because it has a cushioned bottom, so he would fall. I love his face expression when he feels the shock of the cold water.
Below is a picture of Skylar in his pool. He was having a hard time standing up in it because it has a cushioned bottom, so he would fall. I love his face expression when he feels the shock of the cold water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry to pass on the colds! I thought Julia was finally feeling better on Friday and then she seemed to relapsed yesterday. grrrrrr. That pool looks super fun though! Hope everyone is feeling better.
Post a Comment