I am anxiously waiting to find out what the gender of Little J is. I don't remember it being this difficult with Skylar, or even caring so much. But waiting to find out with this one is killing me. It does not help that the doctor is making us wait till almost 22 weeks instead of 16 like with Skylar. Also there are several other moms that are now pregnant with their second and they all know already what they are having (some of them are due after me). The other day I made the envelope so the doctor can write the results in it, so that we can open it on our time and do something special. Last night I had a dream that it was time to open the envelope and we did, and it said it was a Boy; this is my second dream that it is a boy. In just 2 weeks we will find out....
Meanwhile, I continue to get bigger, but so far I have managed to not put on as much wait as I did with Skylar (I am going to the gym at least 4 days a week, trying to make it all 5). I am feeling the baby move and that is always eases my mind. I also got to go cloths shopping which was way fun, I spent many hours at the mall, and walked out with a whole new wardrobe, and a better sense of confidence. I was feeling very frumpy with my old clothes that did not fit me...anyways I have probably done enough ranting.
1 comment:
The waiting is so hard! Especially when you are ready to start getting all your baby stuff together. Do you need to buy girl clothes or see what can be reused of Skylar's? I can't wait for you to find out. I rearranged the baby's room last night and I think I finally cleared out all things that don't belong to baby. But of course this means there is a huge pile just outside my bedroom door. :) I wish I could have gone shopping with you! Cliff says I'm not allowed to drive long distances by myself unless it is absolutely necessary so I will have to wait until he has a couple of days off to come see you. Although, I'm going to look into the train also. Julia would love that.
Post a Comment