Skylar loves to help Guy mow the lawn, so we got him his own mower so he could work along side Guy. At times it looked like synchronized mowing, they would turn at the same time in the same direction.
Niko was just diggin helping too. He just bobbed along with a smile on his face.
It was just too cute!!!
3 comments:
I'm beginning to think that you just lounge around while Guy takes care of the kids, the house, and works! Just kidding- I know you are a busy mom. Hope you took a nap after snapping that pic. Love ya!
No nap. I was out front working on trimming and shaping the roses. Guy has been asking for them to be done for weeks now. Figured it was safer for Niko to be helping mow the lawn than clipping roses :)
This is a truly great picture!
Post a Comment