Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Morning


We had a cozy and pleasant Christmas morning as a family. Skylar got up and we all headed out to the living room. Skylar was super cute looking at all the presents. The first present he chose to open was the present for Niko.

There's Niko watching and waiting for Skylar to open his present



Next Skylar chose to open the biggest present. He carried it over saying "Heavy! Heavy!"



My little present, he is so darn cute!

That night we had a nice family dinner and dessert.

On the weekend my parents came down and had some fun times with the boys. It was great having them here; Guy and I got some much needed rest, the best Christmas present we could get. Thanks Nana and Papa!

1 comment:

Powers Fam said...

I love "muscles" carrying that huge present! And so nice of Skylar to help Niko open his presents. Niko might not be so obliging next year. Your tree is beautiful from the small bits I see. Glad to hear that you had a great Christmas.