Sunday, December 6, 2009

First Haircut

Today we decided to take Skylar to get his first haircut. His hair was looking pretty shaggy. We have put off getting one, because we were hoping that more hair would grow in, but we could wait no longer. I think I was the most nervous taking him. But he did great. He was not going for it at first, but then we got him a sucker, and there was a TV on and he was sitting in a car. All those combined worked out pretty well.



At first I had to hold him


Slowly I was able to let go and he sat on his own




All done, of course he just ran his hands in his hair to mess it up




2 comments:

Powers Fam said...

Makes me sad for little boys to get their hair cut-like they aren't your babies anymore. Bittersweet watching them grow up. I must say he looks pretty handsome though.

Unknown said...

awwwww, just took josh and isaac for haircuts and i almost had to hold them! he's cute.