So I realize that I have been way behind on posts, Sorry!
Here are some pictures from Feb. to current

3/14
out in the wonderful weather

3/14

3/14
Skylar was so excited to use his paints today. He did a great job at not mixing the colors in the jars

3/14
into his art
3/6
Nap time! I have discovered that if I put the boys down together in my bed then they sleep like 3 hours. I have never had Skylar nap so long before, plus I usually am able to get an hour nap in there with them!
2/13
Mirror time! Niko was so excited when I set him down in front of the mirror. It was so great to watch!
2/13
Practicing cute poses :)
2/13
Super smily
2/9
I originally was just going to give Niko a quick clean, but once Skylar saw Niko in the water he wanted in too! The boy loves water
2/7
Niko was making some funny faces. I had to grab the camera and start shooting
2/7
2/3
This was like our first really sunny day and warm so we had a fun picnic outside!
2/3
4 comments:
Super cute pics and totally worth the wait!!! Hello-awesomely big sink you have. And I can't believe how much hair Skylar has. Love the one during nap time where it is curly. Where did you get those paints? I put Tyler on a blanket at the park the other day and he sat almost the entire time just watching the kids run and play.
I got the paint cans and brushes at Lakeshore learning, but I am sure you most teacher stores will have them. That is awesome about Tyler, they are growing up so fast!!
Cute! I love the paint set up btw. So fun!
wow those boys are getting so big! do you guys ever come up to Humboldt? if you do then we should get together so the kids can play and we can catch up!
Post a Comment