Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

We had a fun day today. We started the day off at Uesugi farm, where we met up with the Abrams family. There we got on a couple of hay rides, train ride, and toured a corn maze.
Maddie and Skylar

twins, looking at the chickens

Grandma and Skylar on the train


Getting ready for the night's festive. I took so many pictures trying to get a decent shot of the boys together, but no such luck.
The boys flying around

The best I could get with them together

Niko being cool

Skylar in full flight

Niko ready to go.


We ended the day with some friends for dinner with the kids in costumes.

The Super Hero gang

The Whole Gang!! So cute

Mommy and her boys

1 comment:

Powers Fam said...

Their costumes are awesome but I love their super hero hair the best! Did you do any cute prego costume?