Thursday, December 23, 2010

ornament fun

Every year we like to get a new ornament for the Christmas tree. This year we did not have a lot of time to go look and the places we did look we were not liking anything we saw. So I headed off to Michael's with all three kids in tow to see if they had anything we could make.
Below are what we made
The boys getting ready to paint their Choo Choo trains


The finish Trains

My ornament. I picked out a J and a 5. I wanted to make something that represented our family now that we are complete. So I painted glittered and glued and that is what I got.

1 comment:

Powers Fam said...

I love that we are able to start sitting down with the kiddos and create holiday memories! Trader Joes has a lot of their Christmas cookie deco kits on sale for 99 cents! Great job on the ornaments.